Istanbul By Night
|Rate From||39 Euro|
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
|Bosphorus Cruise Show|
Istanbul Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
Istanbul Bosphorus Night Tour – Turkish Night Dinner & Show
Program: (20:30 – 24:00)
– Welcome cocktail on deck
– D.J music (Turkish only)
– Uskudara Gideriken (A traditional Turkish melody musical performance)
– Asuk Masuk ( Asuk Masuk is an imitation play of dwarfs which belong to the Taseli district of Silifke and is performed by two male dancers.
– Belly Dancer
– Anatolian Folk Dance (mixed show from different parts of Turkey)
– Turkish Romany Dance
– Hour ‘d oeuvres dishes
– Break hot foods (cigarette pastry and sausage)
– Fresh seasonal salads
– Grilled Fish or Chicken Steak
– Vegetable marrow pie
– Apple with Turkish coffee powder
– Unlimited local drinks ( includes a selection of local wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks. Imported drinks are available for an extra charge)
– Turkish coffee
You will be picked up from your hotel at 19:30 and transferred to the cruise ship. Sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts.
The panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night and dinner will be memorable.
What is including?