Duration: 1 Full Day Troy Tour Rate From : 79 Per Person
Troy Tours Travel
Troy Day Tour
06:30 Pick up from your hotel or hostel and drive to the Canakkale Troy.
11:45 Arrive at lunch stop in Eceabat
12:30 Fully guided Troy tour
* A replica of the wooden horse that you can climb into for a photo.
* Excavation information centre which holds exhibits from the work underway.
* The fortification walls of Troy Vl with its tower and gateway entrance.
* Temple of Athena – the focal point of a great annual festival in honour of the goddess Athena.
* Schliemann’s trench – the discoverer of Troy
* The entrance ramp to Troy ll.
* The sanctuary – an important religious centre of its time.
* The odeon intended for the presentation of musical performances.
* Current excavations in progress.
17:30 Troy Trip ends, We take you to bus station and provide you a local bus ticket back to Istanbul.
Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Istanbul hotels (like Sultanahmet, Sirkeci, Laleli, Beyazit & Findikzade hotels) . Please advise your full hotel name and address at time of booking.
Note: End of the tour if you like to go to Selcuk or Kusadasi extra 25 euro.
What is including?
– All buses (Istanbul – Troy, Troy – Istanbul)
– Troy tour with lunch
– Professional English speaking tour guide
– All museum fees as mentioned in tour programme
– All transportation as mentioned in trip programme
Daily troy tours from istanbul depart early morning for troy trip. You will visit troy with troy tour travel in one day from istanbul turkey.
Troy: Troy is a city which existed over 4000 years and known as the center of ancient civilizations. Many years, people believed that it was the city in tales and never existed until it was first found. At this time it was known as Ilium or New Ilium. Today Troy or New Ilium places in Hisarlik at Canakkale. The remains of the city – the remains from the thieves and destructors – can be visit in here. Most of what was left is the remains of the destruction of Schliemann, the famous archaeologist. Today an international team of scientists brings the Troy of the Bronze Age back to life under sponsored project by Daimler – Benz and another team is at law wars – called as Second Trojan Wars today- with Russia and Germany to get stolen Trojan treasures.And Trojan Golds are at Pushkin Museum.